Nov 25, 2001
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THIS WOMEN 2 TO 3 TIMES AND SHE JUST INFORMED ME SHE HAD HEP-B. I HAVE ALL THREE SERIES OF HBAB VACINATION AND I WENT TO MY DOCTER AND I AM IMMUNE TO THE VIRUS. WHAT MY QUESTION IS IF WHERE TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMEN COULD SHE BE INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS EVEN THOUGH I AM IMMUNE TO IT(IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE VACINATIONS)?CAN I SPREAD IT THAT WAY?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If you are immune you cannot get Hep.B ,nor trasmitt it, as you do not have the virus in your blood.You should not ever have unprotected sex!!There is no vaccine for AIDS nor HEP C .and you can get it from sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.