JUST WONDERING

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THIS WOMEN 2 TO 3 TIMES AND SHE JUST INFORMED ME SHE HAD HEP-B. I HAVE ALL THREE SERIES OF HBAB VACINATION AND I WENT TO MY DOCTER AND I AM IMMUNE TO THE VIRUS. WHAT MY QUESTION IS IF WHERE TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMEN COULD SHE BE INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS EVEN THOUGH I AM IMMUNE TO IT(IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE VACINATIONS)?CAN I SPREAD IT THAT WAY?

AHMAD

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

If you are immune you cannot get Hep.B ,nor trasmitt it, as you do not have the virus in your blood.You should not ever have unprotected sex!!There is no vaccine for AIDS nor HEP C .and you can get it from sex.

Undetectable v-load and infection
need to know!