|Undetectable v-load and infection
Nov 25, 2001
Doctors, If a person has hepatitis C and B and he clears it after medical treatment (that is, as you say, positive antibodies test and negative PCR), can he still pass the virus to another person? Can he have children? Could he infect his wife?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If the patient ,cleared the viruses he cannot infect anybody.He can have family and live happy for ever and ever.
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.