|Undetectable v-load and infection
Nov 25, 2001
Doctors, If a person has hepatitis C and B and he clears it after medical treatment (that is, as you say, positive antibodies test and negative PCR), can he still pass the virus to another person? Can he have children? Could he infect his wife?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If the patient ,cleared the viruses he cannot infect anybody.He can have family and live happy for ever and ever.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Casual Contact How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Protected Anal Sex
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blood On Hand
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Period Blood
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke
- Do People Get AIDS From Condom Broke?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.