|Undetectable v-load and infection
Nov 25, 2001
Doctors, If a person has hepatitis C and B and he clears it after medical treatment (that is, as you say, positive antibodies test and negative PCR), can he still pass the virus to another person? Can he have children? Could he infect his wife?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If the patient ,cleared the viruses he cannot infect anybody.He can have family and live happy for ever and ever.
- Dry Cough Could I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.