|Undetectable v-load and infection
Nov 25, 2001
Doctors, If a person has hepatitis C and B and he clears it after medical treatment (that is, as you say, positive antibodies test and negative PCR), can he still pass the virus to another person? Can he have children? Could he infect his wife?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If the patient ,cleared the viruses he cannot infect anybody.He can have family and live happy for ever and ever.
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.