Nov 25, 2001
i have hepitis c and enlarged liver, no serosis, what will happen i drink 2 to 3 beers once a month
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Alcohol is known to agravate the severity of the damage to the liver in HCV .The amount of alcohol that is safe,depends on genetic factors,but we reccomend to never go over 20 grms of alcohol in 24 hours;2-4 beers,or 3 half wine glasses.No alcohol is even better.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.