Nov 25, 2001
i have hepitis c and enlarged liver, no serosis, what will happen i drink 2 to 3 beers once a month
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Alcohol is known to agravate the severity of the damage to the liver in HCV .The amount of alcohol that is safe,depends on genetic factors,but we reccomend to never go over 20 grms of alcohol in 24 hours;2-4 beers,or 3 half wine glasses.No alcohol is even better.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.