PCR test and HBV status

Dear doctor, I have a few quick questions for you: 1) Is it hard to get the PRC DNA and RNA tests for HCV and for HIV? Are the procedures long? 2) How much does each of the tests cost? 3) Is chronic Hepatitis B as serious as chronic Hep C? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The PCR tests for HCV and HBV are obtained from a blood test.The procedures are only done at specialized laboratories,so your lab.will send the test,to a Reference Lab.The test is costly,but again this varies a lot.You can have the test from a University lab.for$120-150,and from private labs. from $200.-400.

Pegasys vs Peg Intron
My Results