Tests to rule out Hep B

Hi Doctor,

I am from third world and do not have access to many tests about Hep A,B,C. I am vaccinated for Hep B 3 shots in interval of 6 months later I took one more booster shot after about 4 months from my last one.

Is there any simple tests which can show I am immuned to Hep B or I am still not immuned or have Hep B disease?

Like that I had my 1st shot for Hep A vaccine. I am waiting for the 2nd one.

So please tell me a test for Hep B to rule out my case. Thanks

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The only test you need to check for immunity, is HBsAb.If the test is positive, the vaccine was effective.

Be frank
HVC infection & time to treatment.