Nov 25, 2001
Is Hep B and Hep C curable with modern medicines .What are the possibility of chances of survivors.In this web site i have seen lot of people asking questions and you guys replying 'you beat the disease etc etc ????
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C is curable in over 60% of all cases.Hepatitis B is more difficult to sumarize because we may have different results from treatment,but overall the disease can be managed in over 50%of all cases.
Worth waiting for Pegasys?
Tests to rule out Hep B
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.