Nov 25, 2001
Is Hep B and Hep C curable with modern medicines .What are the possibility of chances of survivors.In this web site i have seen lot of people asking questions and you guys replying 'you beat the disease etc etc ????
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C is curable in over 60% of all cases.Hepatitis B is more difficult to sumarize because we may have different results from treatment,but overall the disease can be managed in over 50%of all cases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Sore Armpit And Hiv
- How Bad Will The Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Neuropathy And Benzodiazepine
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.