Nov 25, 2001
Is Hep B and Hep C curable with modern medicines .What are the possibility of chances of survivors.In this web site i have seen lot of people asking questions and you guys replying 'you beat the disease etc etc ????
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C is curable in over 60% of all cases.Hepatitis B is more difficult to sumarize because we may have different results from treatment,but overall the disease can be managed in over 50%of all cases.
Worth waiting for Pegasys?
Tests to rule out Hep B
- How Fast Can You Get Hiv Symptoms?
- Is Dry Vagina A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Your Nipples Sucked?
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.