|HEPITIS B CONTACT
Nov 25, 2001
CAN YOU GET HEPITIS B FROM CASUAL CONTACT?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No.You can only get the disease by sex,or other blood contact,as sharing needles.You can also be vaccinated and you will be protectd from infection.
Chronic Hepatitis B Natural Therapies
Worth waiting for Pegasys?
- How Soon Would They Notify An Hiv Positive After Donating Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- Getting Hiv Body Fluid On A Scratch
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.