Chronic Hepatitis B Natural Therapies

New York, NY Hello. I'm in interested in homeopathic/natural treatment for my chronic Hepatitis B. Although my M.D is advising me to take an anti-viral I am of the mindset to first try a natural treatment. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Depny@aol.com

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

There is no natural product that can help you clear the virus from your body,and much less help your liver to improve the damage caused by this virus. Alternative therapy may make you feel better,but it will not change the course of the disease. You may or not need,treatment at this moment,but if you want to attempt to erradicate the disease you will need therapy to eliminate the virus.

neuropathy
HEPITIS B CONTACT