|Gall bladder diseases
Nov 23, 2001
Dear Dr. Dieterich, Thanks for your reply. Is there any cure for gallstone? How serious is the disease? Is it contagious? I always have bitter mouth and saliva when I wake up in the morning. I am at my early 20s. Is there any other alternative treatment, like diet and vatimins, for this kind of liver disease? Eibel
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Gallstones can occaisionally be dissolved with ursodeoxycholic acid under very specific circumstances. The real way to cure them is to take them out surgically. The most common way is laparoscopically using small incisions thru the belly button. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Am I Shivering After Gall Bladder Surgery?
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.