Nov 23, 2001
sources of infection and how to be exposed.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C ,is a blood borne disease.You may get infected if you are in contact with needles,razors,etc.,contaminated with infected blood.There is also a sexual contact risk,specially int the HIV posistive and the promiscuous.Patients that received blood tranfussions,before 1992,may have been infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Blisters A Sign Of HIV?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore On Mouth?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.