Nov 23, 2001
sources of infection and how to be exposed.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C ,is a blood borne disease.You may get infected if you are in contact with needles,razors,etc.,contaminated with infected blood.There is also a sexual contact risk,specially int the HIV posistive and the promiscuous.Patients that received blood tranfussions,before 1992,may have been infected.
Is there a window period for Hepatitis too ?
Hepititis c and plasma
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
- Does Magic Johnson Still Have Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.