Nov 23, 2001
sources of infection and how to be exposed.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis C ,is a blood borne disease.You may get infected if you are in contact with needles,razors,etc.,contaminated with infected blood.There is also a sexual contact risk,specially int the HIV posistive and the promiscuous.Patients that received blood tranfussions,before 1992,may have been infected.
Is there a window period for Hepatitis too ?
Hepititis c and plasma
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Had Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Came Inside
- Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Hurt
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.