|kissing and recieving oral sex
Nov 23, 2001
Would kissing and recieving oral sex be a risk in transmitting hepatitis? I have been told that these are not transmission routes for hiv(safe sex and transmission forum) but nobody ever mentions hepatitis.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if there is blood,or cuts or breaks of mucosa or skin,there may be a potential risk.
Peg intron or Pegasys?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.