|kissing and recieving oral sex
Nov 23, 2001
Would kissing and recieving oral sex be a risk in transmitting hepatitis? I have been told that these are not transmission routes for hiv(safe sex and transmission forum) but nobody ever mentions hepatitis.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if there is blood,or cuts or breaks of mucosa or skin,there may be a potential risk.
Peg intron or Pegasys?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.