Peg intron or Pegasys?

I've recently started the peg-intron-rebitol combo. Should the Peg not work for me is there any data that reveals the new Pegasys drug, due to be approved next year, provide me any hope of eradicating the virus?...My Dr tells me I'm genotype 1a with mild to moderate scarring on my liver.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

There is no data of Peg-Intron/RBV non responders with Pegasys.The data on Peg-Intron/RBV in genotype 1,is sustained responses of 41%,vs.46% with Pegasys/RBV.If you have high viral load,the response may decrease,and Pegasys may be an alternative. Good luck!!

false positive for hepatitis c
kissing and recieving oral sex