HEP Vaccination & HIV

I have HIV and was wondering if it is dangerous to get a vaccination for Hepatitis B? I was told I could not get a vaccination for small pox because I had HIV and was wondering if this holds for HBV?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

No thats,not true.In the past we were not doing much HBV vaccination in HIV,because the results were not good,very few patients developed immunity.Now that the majority of patients,are well controlled and have higher CD4,we are starting to see flares of HBV,and latent infections. It is my opinion that we should vaccinate all cases,with CD4 over 300, that have no immunity.It will be safe ,we may get better results,and prevent HBV disease.

Que significan mis resultados