Oct 24, 2001
Can a person with hep b work around food for comerical use?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,the disease is trasmitted by blood contact and sex,only,not by casual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.