Oct 24, 2001
Can a person with hep b work around food for comerical use?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,the disease is trasmitted by blood contact and sex,only,not by casual contact.
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.