Oct 24, 2001
Can a person with hep b work around food for comerical use?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,the disease is trasmitted by blood contact and sex,only,not by casual contact.
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.