Oct 24, 2001
If I am B+ and have sex with a vacinated partner on a regular basis, will my partner eventually catch my infection? I have been exposed for 10 years to my knowledge.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Your partner is at risk, if he does not have HBsAb+.If this is the case,he will need another course of vaccine.If the test is +,he cannot be infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.