HEP-B immunity

I had hep-B back in 1993 (3 weeks ill) and as of Sept2000 am HIV+. My family Dr. stated that I now show no antibodies. This was passed on to my specialist and the 1st course of action was a double dose of the vaccine. He also requested special blood work done to see if there is any sign of past infection. Can you please explain to me where I stand and what this means ? Thank you so much !!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

What this means, is that you did not develop the antibodies that give you immunity.You may be at risk of another infection with a particle of the B virus ,or you may have latent disease.Your doctor should run a HB dna to be sure if you cleared all the B virus.If this test is negative, vaccine is a good idea,but you may not develop antibodies if your CD4 is less than 200.

what do i do now?
Partner Vacinated