|peg mono vs. peg combo on hematology
Oct 24, 2001
I tried peg-mono roche study but platlets kept going to low.Will peg-combo reduce them more or less?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
I think you mean if the side effect of decrease in platelets is similar with the two pegs?This side effect is similar,around 5%.It may be more prominent if the patient has more advanced liver disease or if the therapy is given for longer duration.
HEP C AND CHIROSUS
Saving Sperm before Treatment??
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.