|HEP C AND CHIROSUS
Oct 24, 2001
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF A PERSON WITH HEP C AND CHIRROSUS HAVE IF GETTING BETTER? WHAT TREATMENT IS SUGGESTED?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The best data is that around 43% of cirrhotics,have a sustained response with Pegasys and RBV.This combination is also good for non responders and genotype 1.This drug will be aproved ealy next year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.