should I have a vaccine
Oct 24, 2001
I believe I have hepatitis c but I've tested and it was negative, will it harm me I've i have hepatitis and i receive a vaccine? thanks a lot
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
There is no vaccine for HCV.The negative test means that you have never been infected,but we cannot protect you.You need to continue the safe sex,no needles sharing,and blood precautions, that have you negative till now.Or it was just good luck?If that is the case, start prevention today.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.