Oct 24, 2001
How do you get Hep B and what are the side effects.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis B is a blood borne disease;this means that the virus enters the body through infected blood.The main risks are by sharing needles and by sexual contact. Initially patients can have all the symptoms of an acute hepatitis as:jaundice,weakness,malaise,etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Swallowing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.