Oct 24, 2001
How do you get Hep B and what are the side effects.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis B is a blood borne disease;this means that the virus enters the body through infected blood.The main risks are by sharing needles and by sexual contact. Initially patients can have all the symptoms of an acute hepatitis as:jaundice,weakness,malaise,etc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.