Oct 24, 2001
I have not responded to the rebreton. My doctor suggests that I consider the peg-interferon. My biospy has indicated that I have cirrohis. My skin has broken out in posarsis. Is this nearing the end or can I still slow the process
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
First ,the liver is a very noble organ and gives alot of opportunity for intervention.You should not loose your resolve. Psoriasis is another immune driven disease but is not related to the severity of your liver problem.You need to treat that as a different medical problem. If you have cirrhosis, and you are a non-responder, you are a more difficult case.The data suggests, that you may respond better to Pegasys-RBV ,and probably consider a longer period of treatment.
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.