|HEP B PANEL
Oct 24, 2001
HBsAG UNDECTED; HbsAB UNDECTED; Hbc, IgG&M is DETECTED; Hbc, Igm UNDECTED Does this mean one is a carrier and contagious?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You will need to submit again the tests,and write them as they appear in your report ,because you are giving contradictory data.Be sure to check;HBcAb IgM,IgG are different from HCV Ab.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.