|HEP B PANEL
Oct 24, 2001
HBsAG UNDECTED; HbsAB UNDECTED; Hbc, IgG&M is DETECTED; Hbc, Igm UNDECTED Does this mean one is a carrier and contagious?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You will need to submit again the tests,and write them as they appear in your report ,because you are giving contradictory data.Be sure to check;HBcAb IgM,IgG are different from HCV Ab.
Is a positive test result for HEP A really negative?
Can you be clearer about the tests?!
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Where Did Chlamydia Come From?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.