Oct 24, 2001
is there any medicine for hepatitice B? what is Chronic?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
We define chronic all the cases of acute hepatitis B, that do not resolve in 16 weeks.Yes,there is treatment.We use lamiduvine and interferon alfa.In the next months we will also have new drugs available,and studies began with peg-interferon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.