Oct 24, 2001
is there any medicine for hepatitice B? what is Chronic?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
We define chronic all the cases of acute hepatitis B, that do not resolve in 16 weeks.Yes,there is treatment.We use lamiduvine and interferon alfa.In the next months we will also have new drugs available,and studies began with peg-interferon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.