Hep B, Yes or No?

A few months ago, 1/30/01, I was tested for Hep B and the results were:

Hep B Core AB Positive Reference Range Negative

Now on 9/17/01 I was tested again and the results showed: Anti Hep B Core - Reactive Anti Hep B Surface - Reactive

I remember been vaccinated back in 1995 for these, however don't understand what all this means. Am I positive or not. And if so what are the treatments. The doctor only added Vitamin E to my current treatment after these results.

Please respond.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

You do not have the disease and you have immunity to the hepatitis B virus.At some point ,you had infection to the virus,this is shown by the permanent marker HBcAb, and you cleared the virus and developed the HBsAB;that indicates the immunity.

Where are you going to publish
With regards to HCV affecting HIV