Hep B doctors results Vs. Internet research
Oct 24, 2001
Hi, I have a question to ask. when looking at Hep B results. HBsAG is negative; HbsAB is negative; Hbc, IgG&M is negative; Hbc, Igm is negative. Does this mean one is a carrier and contagious?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No,this means you have not been infected with any of the viruses for B and C hepatitis.You may consider to be vaccinated for Hep.B ,as you do not have any protection,if you are at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.