|Hep B doctors results Vs. Internet research
Oct 24, 2001
Hi, I have a question to ask. when looking at Hep B results. HBsAG is negative; HbsAB is negative; Hbc, IgG&M is negative; Hbc, Igm is negative. Does this mean one is a carrier and contagious?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No,this means you have not been infected with any of the viruses for B and C hepatitis.You may consider to be vaccinated for Hep.B ,as you do not have any protection,if you are at risk.
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.