|HEP B PANEL
Oct 22, 2001
HBsAG UNDECTED; HbsAB UNDECTED; Hbc, IgG&M is DETECTED; Hbc, Igm UNDECTED Does this mean one is a carrier and contagious?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It sounds like you have isolated core antibody which is evidence that you have had hepatitis B and it is now better. The ideal information would be to know if you have e antigen, e antibody or HBV DNA. Most likely you have had it and it is gone. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.