Aug 4, 2000
Are the side effects associated with treatment for HCV manageable? I work 12 hours a day and wonder if I can continue my schedule while on treatment. Also what is the typical cost of treatment? Thank you
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The side effects are not easy to tolerate, but most people do not have to stop working. It is like working with a cold. You may have to take some medications to counter the side effects, but it is doable. The combination treatment costs about $14,000 per year. DTD
HEPATITIS AND HIV TEST.
What are the transmission ways of Hepatitis B and C?
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.