Aug 4, 2000
Are the side effects associated with treatment for HCV manageable? I work 12 hours a day and wonder if I can continue my schedule while on treatment. Also what is the typical cost of treatment? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The side effects are not easy to tolerate, but most people do not have to stop working. It is like working with a cold. You may have to take some medications to counter the side effects, but it is doable. The combination treatment costs about $14,000 per year. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex Hooker Should I Get Test For HIV
- Pcr Dna Results After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Touching Anus
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Sperm
- How Common Is Joint Pain In People With Retrovirus?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Masturbation With Saliva
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.