|HIV and pregnancy
Aug 4, 2000
Are there any ways that a woman can have the child of a man who's HIV positive without getting infected herself?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are several ways that are theoretically possible. There are some groups in the world that are washing sperm and doing artificial insemination, that is slightly risky. To be completely safe, you would need to do sperm washing and then in vitro fertilization. DTD
hepatitis C and St. Johns Wort
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.