Aug 17, 2000
I know that bleach kills a high percentage of HIV in syringes when cleaning them properly. Does bleach kill Hepatitis C?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, a high percentage, but often not enough. Try to use a needle exchange program if you can! DTD
Should I Start Hep C Treatment Now?
HIV and pregnancy
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.