Hep B shots did not produce antibodies

I went through the Hep B shot regimen -- 3 shots over a 6 month period. After 6 months I was tested for antibodies and no antibodies showed in the titer. Took the Hep. A shots at same time and antibodies did show for this. Is it unusual to show no antibodies to Hep B and also show antibodies to Hep A after the vaccination regiment? Is my immune system compromised to not produce antibodies to Hep B?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

About 10% of people do not make antibodies to hep B vaccine. Generally people should repeat the vaccination with double the dose. If you don't get antibody then, you probably will not. However, some people think that you may still have some protection even if you don't show antibodies. Good luck! DTD

How soon?
Interferon for KS in diagnosed liver fibrosis