|Am I a Hep B carrier or not?
Aug 17, 2000
I have tested:
Hep B surface ANTIGEN : non-reactive
Hep B Surface ANTIBODY: positive
Hep B Core Antibody : positive
Am I contagious to others? And will I die of liver disease someday? My liver enzymes are always normal when they're tested.
I thank you in advance
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You have had hepatitis B and have recovered. It is unlikely that you will die from hepatitis B, you don't have it! Live a long and happy life! DTD
HBV considerations in changing HIV regimen
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Dizziness An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.