|Am I a Hep B carrier or not?
Aug 17, 2000
I have tested:
Hep B surface ANTIGEN : non-reactive
Hep B Surface ANTIBODY: positive
Hep B Core Antibody : positive
Am I contagious to others? And will I die of liver disease someday? My liver enzymes are always normal when they're tested.
I thank you in advance
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You have had hepatitis B and have recovered. It is unlikely that you will die from hepatitis B, you don't have it! Live a long and happy life! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
- Acute HIV Infection And Oral Thrush
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.