Aug 17, 2000
How did Naomi Judd get cured from Hepatitis C? She said on television that she was cured. My husbands doctor basically said there is no cure.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Naomi took interferon and ribavirin. She also credits God and prayer. All four of those are a powerful combination therapy. She is right, HCV can be cured! We see it all the time. If your PCR is negative 6 months after stopping treatment, it is over 99% likely that you have cleared the virus forever! Go for it! DTD
Stopping and starting therapy
HBV considerations in changing HIV regimen
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.