|What are my risks?
Sep 6, 2000
Both my partner and I are HIV positive but he has hep C. We have been using condoms for anal sex but want to stop. I'm clear about my re-infection risks for HIV but am concerned about getting hep C. I am an exclusive top and never take his loads, How much risk is there for me in topping him without a condom for hep C?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no real data on this. There is some risk involved in any unprotected sexual act. That is for you and your partner to decide. I would recommend safe sex continue! Be careful! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.