What are my risks?

Both my partner and I are HIV positive but he has hep C. We have been using condoms for anal sex but want to stop. I'm clear about my re-infection risks for HIV but am concerned about getting hep C. I am an exclusive top and never take his loads, How much risk is there for me in topping him without a condom for hep C?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is no real data on this. There is some risk involved in any unprotected sexual act. That is for you and your partner to decide. I would recommend safe sex continue! Be careful! DTD

Vaccination
Stopping and starting therapy