Sep 6, 2000
I was vaccinated for Hep. B last year but didn't follow the recommended schedule. I had the first shot in Jan 99, the second in April 99 and the third in August 99. My doctor told me that I should still be immune from Hep B. Is this right?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You can ask your MD to test your antibody level and determine if you are immune. It is easy to do! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do Genital Warts Start?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
- Can PEP Treatments Interfere With HIV Antibody Tests?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.