|False positive results in pregnant women
Sep 6, 2000
Can a false positive result occur in the HIV test by ELISA in pregnant women?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, it has been reported. If the ELISA is positive an HIV PCR would be the best test to determine if the infection is real. DTD
Immune after cure
Hep C & Cats
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
- Cold Hands And Feet Early Sign Of Hiv
- Does Syphilis Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.