|Immune after cure
Sep 6, 2000
If someone is cured of Hepatitis C, are they then immune after that?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Only to that particular strain. If they went out and performed risky behaviour, they would probably get infected again. Don't try it! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Painful Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.