|Immune after cure
Sep 6, 2000
If someone is cured of Hepatitis C, are they then immune after that?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Only to that particular strain. If they went out and performed risky behaviour, they would probably get infected again. Don't try it! DTD
Treat now or wait for Peg?
False positive results in pregnant women
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can Rash Appear After 3 Months Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.