have asked two questions with no response

1st I have heard of a new treatment for Hep c 2nd I have tested positive for HCV counts PCR >1,000,000 copies and HCV,RNA,PCR,Quant 600,000 and ALT 60H IU/L why have I not been offered Treatment. Is this not bad enough?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

If you have the virus, and you do, then treatment discussion is something to be done.The best way to make a decision about treatment is with a liver biopsy. If you have any fibrosis at all on the biopsy then treatment is advisable. If you do not, then the call is yours. If you would like to rid yourself of the virus the new treatment is about 60% effective and it should be offered to you. Good luck! DTD

HCV Symptoms and Can't Find Help
You said HCV did NOT affect HIV?