|Transmission possible from new razors?
Oct 15, 2001
Dear Dr. Dieterich,
Is there any concern about catching Hepatitis C from a new razor that has been purchased from a store? Thank you for the time you dedicate to answering people's questions on this forum.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Unless someone purposefully contamitated the new razor with blood of a hepatitis C positive person, then the likelihood of catching anything from a new razor is as close to zero as you can get. Viruses have to come from somewhere! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Hiv Patients
- Cipro And Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.