Sep 6, 2000
If Hep c progresses to cirrhosis is it too late for treatment?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Absolutely not! The cure rate for cirrhosis is about 30 %, slightly less than non-cirrhotics, but not zero! Go for it! DTD
am I at risk
cirrhosis from HBV
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
- Difficulty Walking Because Of Neuropathy
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Cases Of Men Getting Hiv From Women
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.