Sep 6, 2000
If Hep c progresses to cirrhosis is it too late for treatment?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Absolutely not! The cure rate for cirrhosis is about 30 %, slightly less than non-cirrhotics, but not zero! Go for it! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.