|Dont know what it means
Oct 15, 2001
Hello Dr, I got a Hep B test as follows,not understanding what it means ,test done at about 11 weeks after exposure ,receiving oral sex with condom .The test results were
hep B Surface Antigen W/confirmation hep b surface Antigen Non-reactive
hep b Core Igm Non-reactive
Rallly dont know anything about the disease ??Please answer
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means that you do not have hepatitis B. Glad you used a condom! Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease among both hetero and homosexuals. It is almost entirely preventable with a vaccine.Go get vaccinated and continue to have safe sex! DTD
New drug for HepC
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.